1. Urge elections attorneys and NGOs in AC targeted states to file complaints with their respective elections commissions for violations of campaign finance laws such as non disclosure of donors, the hostile takeover of the duties of the RNC, and money laundering. These states are: California, Ohio, Missouri, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arkansas, Colorado, Kentucky, Florida, Illinois and Washington state.
2. Sign here to add your name to a petition to be presented to the Department of Justice requesting a criminal investigation against AC for money laundering, monopoly and campaign finance violations, and the illegal hostile takeover of the RNC.
3. Urge the Department of Justice to launch an election protection task force focusing on the activities of AC, including the possibility that AC will engage in election manipulation via electronic voting machines and their tabulators as alleged in prior elections.
4. Boycott companies that donate money to AC starting with Public Storage, Omni Hotels and Gold’s Gym. We will add company names as we get them.
5. Call on your Congress members to call for an investigation into AC’s activities. Send a letter to your Congress members here.
6. Demand that candidates who receive support from AC to renounce that support and return any funds received from AC.